Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elysian Templars Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dóggy242

re: APPLICATION: Dóggy - Frost/Arcane Mage

Application Form

First name, Age, Gender, Location:
Douglas, 17, Male, Scotland

ADVANCED armory link, character name & class/spec:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alonsus/D%C3%B3ggy/advanced
Dóggy, Mage, Frost/Arcane

Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator?
Yes

Alts: please tell us the Names/class/level/spec of ALL your alts, even bank alts.
(Give armory links for all lev90 alts)
Vámpiric (level 90 Shadow/Holy Priest on Draenor) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alonsus/D%C3%B3ggy/simple
Frontog (85 Hunter), Minirage (85 Warrior), Venomblade (85 rogue), Minideáth (86 Death Knight), Bubbléoseven (85 paladin - Kazzak, Flameslord (85 lock - Kazzak). And I have a lot of low level alts scattered on different servers.

Raid Progress (Be very accurate with number of kills if it's just 1 or 2 kills)(give char's names if killed on alts):
All Cata raids have been completed on normal and Heroic Mode, MV, HoF and ToeS have been completed on normal, MV 5/6 completed on heroic, HoF 1/6 completed on heroic.

Can you speak fluent english?
Yes

Do you have Mumble & a headset? (Speakers are not acceptable)
Yes

Complete this sentence: I would never raid using speakers because...
It's easier to speak/hear with a headset on and also, When you speak on vent/mumble with speakers you get a horrible background sound.

How comfortable are you speaking during raids?
I can speak when I need to. Of course I will be a bit nervous at the start but with time I can speak more confidently when I get to know all of you. Happy

Are you able to attend raids Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday (Saturday for 10man)?
Sadly this question is a bit hard to answer at the moment. From Tuesday the 13 of August until September the 9th I can raid all the days without question. But from September 9th onwards I will be able to tell you what days I can raid onwards. The reason for this is that I start College again on September 9th and i'm not sure what days I will be in at night time. I will tell you that when the time comes. What guilds have you been in & why did you leave?

CPU, RAM, graphics card & internet connection:
Intel core i7 processor, 8gb RaM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M, My internet connection is good at my house but I am in the U.S just now for another 4 days.

Do you use a Wi-Fi connection?
No

Any other Guild applications active at the moment?
No

Please link any WWS, WOL or WMO stats.
My last one would have been in February. But because my previous guild has changed server I can't find the World of Logs from my last Raid.

What sites or sources of information do you use in order to keep up to date?
Noxxic, Askmrrobot, WoWfourms, Icyveins, and I ask other players if they are doing something different.

Random paragraph about me:
I'm 17 and from Scotland, I started to play WoW in 2010 and quit in February 2013. Apart from WoW I like to play sports like Football, Basketball, and Tennis. I Also like to hang out with my Friends. I go to College, I'm in my second year and i'm training to become a chef.

The funniest thing I've seen in WoW is:
I can't really pick... I have seen so many weird and funny stuff in this game!!

What do you hope for and expect from us during the first month?
I would hope to get welcomed into the guild and get settled in. It would be good to get some raids with the guild as well to show you guys that you can rely on me.
bluemonkey8
Guild Council

Hi hi,

Ty for your app Happy your armoury link didn't work so I'll link it again:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alonsus/D%c3%b3ggy/advanced

I have talked to doggy in chat and I think we should give him a shot Happy His gear should improve reasonably fast and with 5.4 coming again gear shouldn't be that much of a problem Happy your experience in the earlier tier looks good to me Happy so again im happy with the app Happy
bluemonkey8
Guild Council

yay you have been accepted Happy whisper me or one of the other officers or gm to get a guild inv when you get back from your holiday Happy
Back_King
Guild Master

What guilds have you been in & why did you leave?

U skipped this one.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice that.
When I started I was a Horde DK on Draenor but I didn't raid, so I was just in a Social guild. Then I transferred to Alonsus (still on the Horde) and joined a Social guild there called The POSSIE. I got a bit bored of playing the game socially when Cata came out so I stated to look for a guild. I found a guild called Vice on the horde but they didn't need Dk's which is why my main is now a Mage. I joined Vice because of a friend of mine from The POSSIE went there also. That guild disbanded because the GM quit and the Raid leader went to Ascendance (he is still in there now and went to Draenor with them). This is when I transferred to Alliance. I joined Nerf Me. I left them because they had an unfair system on how they pick their raid team. I joined Zero Tolerance. I left Zero Tolerance because of a falling out with the GM and changed server to Kazzak where I joined Parallax. Again that guild Disbanded because of the GM quitting. I came back to Alonsus to re-join Zero Tolerance but at that time I was beginning to get bored of the game. So I quit.

This is pretty long but I hope it answers your question! I am sorry again ;)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elysian Templars Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum