Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elysian Templars Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TomislavAlonsus

re: Application: Coldbeard - Hunter - BM

Tomislav, 18, Male, Croatia Zagreb

ADVANCED armory link, character name & class/spec:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alonsus/Coldbeard/advanced

Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator?
No

Alts: please tell us the Names/class/level/spec of ALL your alts, even bank alts.
(Give armory links for all lev90 alts)
Playing only my hunter

Raid Progress (Be very accurate with number of kills if it's just 1 or 2 kills)(give char's names if killed on alts): Normal ToT: Breakerx10, Horridonx10, Council of Eldersx5, Tortosx1] MsV Normal: Stone Guards x7, Feng x5, Garax8, Spirit Kings x4, Elegonx4, Emperorx4, Hof Normal: Imperialx5, Blade Lordx5, Garalonx3, Wind Lord x4, Amber Shaperx3, Empressx2, MsV HC: Stone Guardx2, Feng x1, Garax1, Elegonx1.

Can you speak fluent english?
Yes with hard 'Balkan' accent

Do you have Mumble & a headset? (Speakers are not acceptable)
Yes I do.

Complete this sentence: I would never raid using speakers because...
Because I hate when I'm speaking and I can hear my own voice in someones speakers, so I prefer headset and ''push to talk'' options.

How comfortable are you speaking during raids?
Speaking when needed, If I have some questions I'll ask and if I have to answer someones question I'll answer.

Are you able to attend raids Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday (Saturday for 10man)?
Yes I'am

What guilds have you been in & why did you leave?
I've been in Divine Retribution, Ascendance and I'm currently in Tenacity which is social guild with slow progression. Divine Retribution fell apart when main GM left, got kicked from Ascendance without anyone telling me the reason, someone said bad rumors about me. And I would like to leave current guild because they only raid 2 days a week and I want to raid more.

CPU, RAM, graphics card & internet connection:
Cpu: 2.80GHz (dual-core), Ram: 4096mb, ATI Radeon HD 5670 (3gig memory), 8mbps from tester (1mbps dl realistic) 0.5mbps upload.

Do you use a Wi-Fi connection?
Yes, but I'm not using it

Any other Guild applications active at the moment?
No

Please link any WWS, WOL or WMO stats.
No Logs, sorry that is new to me

What sites or sources of information do you use in order to keep up to date?
WoW head, Official site, Noxxic, Icy Veins, Petopia

Random paragraph about me: I like helping guildies, willing to spend gold for them exp. bought 522 healing helmet for our resto shaman with my gold, because i want to help as much as possible to make guild progression better. I have ''Aheadof the curve'' for msv and hof.
The funniest thing I've seen in WoW is: Empty Orgrirmar on Alonsus
What do you hope for and expect from us during the first month? I'm hoping to make new friends and do my best and fit in as a good member.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Iwx_

Hey Tomi im glad you decided to apply Happy an epic friend and player GL with your application!
Back_King
Guild Master

Wow. I just read all the drama surrounding <Tenacity> from the WoWprogress "info" and also from the old website.
Laendra/Dabria was a powermad knob when he joined us, so I doubt every word that he wrote in those forums.
Low DPS, but demanded a raid spot and whined when it didn't happen.
After that he did the usual "whispers behind the back" to fool people into joining his new guild.
His last UBER guild lasted 23days and wasted a lot of good people's time.
<Tenacity> should change the info on WoWprogress, cos the sooner this realm forgets about trouble makers like him, the better.

Anyway, back to the app:
1st obvious thing, is the chest u have needs an enchant.
The rest looks ok, considering your low progress.
Atm, with 5.4 so close, we could give u a chance even tho your gear is low for Heroics, as long as you are willing to do a LOT of prep.
We don't have time for stupid questions that can be answered by EVERY guide ever written, BUT we will happily help you to learn the small details that the guides don't tell you.

The effort shown on your AH work and also the Epic Cloak are encouraging.
If u can put the same level into learning some fights we should be fine.
The main focus is for you to be able to MD the bats on Tortos.
If u are not 100% confident at doing this, u need to practice in LFR.

I see u only have BM specs, but I think Survival might be better for some fights... not 100% sure of this, just what I heard from some hunters (maybe they're wrong.. discuss).

For Tortos, u will need to use the "Barrage" talent, as this seems to be most useful, especially if you're low on Focus.

I'd like to see you in action on Weds, where u will be doing Jin Rokh Heroic and maybe some other bosses, but that will be decided later.
Jin Rokh HC for sure tho.... Be ready, cos it won't look good if you're dead after every Lightning phase.

re: I'll be ready

I'll do my best, are we doing hc tortos or normal? and for MD i'll make macro on player who's tanking the bats. I'll probably be little tense first time and i won't speak a lot, but after i get to know raid team i'll be ok.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Ittoryu
Raider

We haven't decided weather it will be heroic or normal , but there isnt much diffrence between them both. prep so you know both and any encounter you think we are likely to do.
Back_King
Guild Master

Here's a nice addon to help MD people... I've never used it, cos I don't play hunter, but a few pro hunters use it:
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/js-hunter-bar-misdirection

Like Ittory already said, there's not much difference between HC and normal Tortos, just that the bats hit harder, so if u miss any, they'll kill people and we wipe.
Also, u will need a macro for hitting the crystal, but only when you're above 85% health... this will be announced on Vent to remind people, but u are responsible for checking your own health before pressing your macro.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum