Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elysian Templars Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeonic-XEO
Trial Member

re: Zeonic - Hey guys and gals

Application Form

First name, Age, Gender, Location: Thomas John, or TJ or Zeo useally.

ADVANCED armory link, character name & class/spec: my nephew transfered my characther so transfering back but still 523 iv level and same progress 12/12 2/12 heroic.

Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator? Nope

Alts: please tell us the Names/class/level/spec of ALL your alts, even bank alts.
(Give armory links for all lev90 alts)a few alts none at 90 tho.

Raid Progress (Be very accurate with number of kills if it's just 1 or 2 kills)(give char's names if killed on alts): Cleared TOT with you lot basically, still the same as when i left, came back to early but toook a long break and hope i can re join and help progress threw the new patch with you all. Looking forward to it and the progress and also the banter and laughs in between.

Can you speak fluent english? Yes altho you wouldnt think so sometimes.

Do you have Mumble & a headset? (Speakers are not acceptable)Yup

Complete this sentence: I would never raid using speakers because...Back_king would lose the plot. But in all seriousness no one wants to hear themselves speak over mic or here other peoples sounds over mumble

How comfortable are you speaking during raids? Sound as.

Are you able to attend raids Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday (Saturday for 10man)? Yes

What guilds have you been in & why did you leave? Empire and then this briefly but as said came back to early. I let my Bro use my account for a month he transferred my account but i fort cheeky bastard and took it back and transferred it back. theres has been no progress since i left empire.

CPU, RAM, graphics card & internet connection: not sure on specifics but sound enough to run wow

Do you use a Wi-Fi connection? Nope

Any other Guild applications active at the moment? Nope, and if i dont get in here prob wont bother, really enjoyed it here while i was here back, itt, layal, and effey, Kobi, nab, Nid,Iwx,Mova all done a awesome job with making me feel welcome while in empire and im sure all the new guys will aswell, Love meeting new people.

Please link any WWS, WOL or WMO stats.

What sites or sources of information do you use in order to keep up to date? icy veins, youtube, tankspot

Random paragraph about me: Well my name is Thomas john im 24 and i work as a turtle turnerover, basically when turtles turn over at the zoo i turn them back
over. i joke im really a electrician so any questions about anything electrical feel free to ask. i love football, supporting arsenal. also love the gym going out with mates and having banter.
The funniest thing I've seen in WoW is: Prob doing a scenario with some guildys and walking on every trap door .

What do you hope for and expect from us during the first month? friendship, renewed friendship, plenty of feasts.
Back_King
Guild Master

Looks good to me.
Welcome back.

Cheers Andrew. my transfer complete ill message you in game when i see you on or likewise. Cheers
Iwx_

Mesut Ozil! :D WB
Popejon
Raider

Welcome Back Zeo Happy

Alrite mate Cazorla to the left of me, Ozil to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle Giroud, haha could do some damage this season.

Also hey pope how you doing mate, speak to you ingame soon
bluemonkey8
Guild Council

'you know your supposed to dodge them right?', I think that's what I said
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elysian Templars Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum