Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elysian Templars Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Sympathy-

re: Sintae (Sympáthy) - Retribution Paladin - Crossrealm.

First name, Age, Gender, Location:
Paul, Male, The Netherlands.

ADVANCED armory link, character name & class/spec:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/sintae/advanced

Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator?
Yes

Alts: please tell us the Names/class/level/spec of ALL your alts, even bank alts.
Tryarch - Level 86 Survival Hunter - Alliance
Sintax - Level 66 Death Knight - Alliance
Sìntae - Level 58 Warlock - Alliance
Shogar - Level 31 Warrior - Alliance
Factionize - Level 24 Druid - Alliance
Xintas - Level 22 Shaman - Alliance
Síntae - Level 10 Monk - No Faction
Jintae - Level 4 Priest - Alliance
Sintae - Level 2 Priest - Alliance

Raid Progress (Be very accurate with number of kills if it's just 1 or 2 kills)(give char's names if killed on alts):

Cataclysm
Tier 11: 7/13 Heroic.

Tier 12: 2/7 Heroic.

Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic.

Mists of Pandaria
Tier 14: Mogu'Shan Vaults Normal / Heroic:
Stone Guard: 5x Normal / 5x Heroic
Feng the Accursed: 8x Normal / 1x Heroic
Gara'jal the Spiritbinder: 8x Normal / 1x Heroic
Spirit Kings: 9x Normal / 1x Heroic
Elegon: 9x Normal / 0x Heroic
Will of the Emperor: 7x Normal / 0x Heroic

Heart of Fear Normal / Heroic:
Imperial Vizier Zor'Lok: 6x Normal / 0x Heroic
Blade Lord Ta'yak: 6x Normal / 0x Heroic
Garalon: 4x Normal / 0x Heroic
Wind Lord Mel'jarak: 1x Normal / 0x Heroic
Amber-Shaper Un'sok: 2x Normal / 0x Heroic
Grand Empress Shek'zeer: 2x Normal / 0x Heroic

Terrace of Endless Spring Normal / Heroic:
Protectors of the Endless: 3x Normal / 0x Heroic
Tsulong: 2x Normal / 0x Heroic
Lei Shi: 1x Normal / 1x Heroic
Sha of Fear: 1x Normal / 0x Heroic

Can you speak fluent English?
Not fluent, however well enough for people to understand me.

Do you have Mumble & a headset?
Yes

Complete this sentence: I would never raid using speakers because...
I can imagine that you don't want to hear urself or other people multiple times.

How comfortable are you speaking during raids?
Very comfortable.

Are you able to attend raids Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday (Saturday for 10man)?
I'm able to attend all of these raids, except for the Saturday 10man run, due to going out with friends. I'm also able to attend any 10-mans on mondays or tuesdays.

What guilds have you been in & why did you leave?
Lowland Legion - Social Guild at the end of WotLK/start of Cataclysm. Left because I was given a chance at Ancient Legacy.

Ancient Legacy - Used to raid 25man, however after a while we couldn't maintain a 25man schedule and other people left. I decided to look for a guild with a stable team.

The Elysian Templars - I joined TeT in T11 and we managed to do fairly well on a competetive scene on our server, however I left in Firelands. This was mostly because of the fact that WoW came to a point where I even didn't want to pay 12 dollars a month for subscription (Satisfaction wise) and because my real life was quite a mess at the time.

Rejoined TeT in Dragon Soul after my 4 months break where we managed to get 8/8 fairly quickly. I was really looking forward to MoP with this guild, however not everything was as I imagined. Certain events caused a lot of drama in the guild and after a while I decided to leave the guild and join the guild called Alternate Reality, which would mean a fresh start.

Alternate Reality - Leaving, because the guild can't maintain a normal raid schedule,because has too much drama and I don't like to play with people I don't know. Aside from that I prefer raiding less than 12 hours a week. I decided to take WoW less serious now, because I'll be playing other games aswell. This doesn't mean my performance in raids will be less, because I still care about personal rankings and such. It's always good to strive for something, however I don't mind killing only normal bosses instead of heroic.

CPU, RAM, graphics card & internet connection:
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 245 2,9GHz (Dual core)
8GB Ram
Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Do you use a Wi-Fi connection?
No

Any other Guild applications active at the moment?
No

Please link any WWS or WMO stats.
I can't provide any Retribution logs at the moment, because Holy is/has been my mainspec since I started WoW. If it's really necessary I could try to get some LFR logs.

What sites or sources of information do you use in order to keep up to date?
Elitist Jerks, Youtube video's and Icy-Veins for tactics.

Random paragraph about me:
My name is Paul. In my sparetime I enjoy playing games and I'm not into a specific genre of games. I enjoy playing Portal 2, Call of Duty, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Assasin's Creed etc. Aside from that I play soccer.

The funniest thing I've seen in WoW is:
I honestly have no idea. I could name any random thing I laughed about, but I don't have anything specific that really comes to mind.

What do you hope for and expect from us during the first month?
I hope to get back into a friendly and familiar environment.

Q/A:
You left twice already, why would we accept you?
I'm totally aware of this and I can understand a decline. Aside from that I don't want to get accepted if half of the raid team doesn't want to raid with me. However take in mind that I stayed here quite long both the times and that I left for a short amount of time.

Why Retribution?
This is due to TeT having two Holy Paladins already and due to me enjoying Ret more. This doesn't mean I don't want to play Holy, however in the current situation I don't see why there's a need for another Holy Paladin.

I'll answer any questions you may have.

Edit for Q/A(most important question): Why do I want to return to TeT?

This is quite simple. Even though I didn't feel at ease when I left and I doubt I will ever feel the same as back then, I still think TeT is the place I want to clear the contect with, whether it be normal or heroic. Raiding with all sorts of people I don't know made me realise how much more comfortable I feel around people I know.

I was the same symp being around people I didn't know made me realise how much I liked the people in tet, we know how good you are raiding wise so I hope too see you back in tet soon man Happy. (We need to play dayz)

Hi Symp.
Glad to see you again mate, and good luck with your application.

PS: My nickname in League of Legends is Wrinkly Ninja, if you wanna play together sometime Happy

Estele_

Nice to see you back, Symp! Happy
falc

Now there's a shot in the Dark. Welcome back!

Hey Symp,
I think you are a good player and we do need good players.
But I also saw the following. When I joined during DS at the end you barely signed up because there wasnt a lot to do anymore. Then when Mop came out you leveled like crazy and geared up. Then you lost interest again started to not sign up and when we needed people you left the guild.
I dont have any personal problems with you I think you are a nice guy but you did leave the guild twice and when we needed you you didnt sign up.
That you dont like to raid with strangers you could have known because you left the guild already before.
-Shadowstar
-Sympathy-

Thanks for the reactions

@Shadow: I don't remember not signing a lot at the end of Dragon Soul, however this could be my mistake. You are totally right about not signing occasionally befor I left, mostly because I forgot and couldn't care too much anymore aswell, however I was still on mumble for when you guys needed me.

About raiding with strangers; When I left befor I quit the game for 4 months, after I returned to WoW I immediately went back to TeT. I have yet to raid with other people than TeT since Early 2011. Aside from Alternate Reality that is.

Hi, I remember a very similar scheme as Shadow.

For whatever reason people leave it is their own, and thats fine. But you have left twice now,
which just brings me to a question, did you give it a good thought before applying again symp?

Im asking this so we dont see you leave again in a couple of months. I know anything can happen
in real life etc etc and thats fine, but still.

I just want you to be sure that you want to be here and raid here before you join, coz
I dont want to see you leave again!

Thanks

B
-Sympathy-

@Bog: I quit befor for 4 months, with the intention of never coming back to WoW, however I came back, because I missed WoW and it's community. I also left a few weeks ago because of reasons almost everyone in the guild is aware of with the intention of not returning to TeT, however I'm applying here again.

I already know that switching to another guild won't do it for me and I already know that leaving just results in me returning. That said I can assure you that I won't do either of these again, however I can't garantuee that I'll be playing WoW till the 25th expansion. Under normal circumstances I can see myself here for the whole MoP expansion and whatever follows.

I understand that you cant really guarantee that you'll be around for years to come..

But I hope you are understand that I am a bit hasitative about this..

I will have a decision for you tomo afternoon Symp, I have to go to bed nao...
Bogsteron

Right,

I have made a decision and I hope that all the guildies will respect it (you can blame it on me)

I want to give symp another chance and take him on.
I really wanted him to be sure that he wants to come back, so he doesnt have to leave again.
I think he is sincere and very sure that he wants to stay, If leaving was easy for him I dont
think coming back and posting an app was.

Anyways, I believe in second chances, and when you get one when something important is at stake
you'll be happy. I dont mean to sound dramatic etc etc but I hope this is the right thing.

Contact us if you are still interested Symp.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elysian Templars Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum