Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elysian Templars Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruinnn

re: Application : Blaer - Protection warrior

First name, Age, Gender, Location:
Matija,26, Male, Croatia

ADVANCED armory link, character name & class/spec:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alonsus/Blaer/advanced
Blaer,Protection warrior

Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator? Yes

Alts: please tell us the Names/class/level/spec of ALL your alts, even bank alts.(Give armory links for all lev85 alts)
At the moment my alt is on a different realm, and i wont be transfering him since i dont play him at all...I just transfered here 2 days ago

Raid Progress (Be very accurate with number of kills if it's just 1 or 2 kills)(give char's names if killed on alts):
My current raid progress is Mogu'Shan Vaults: The Stone Guard x11,Feng the Accursed x12,Gara'jal the Spiritbinder x11,The Spirit Kings x11,Elegon x7,Will of the emperor x7 ..... Heart of Fear: Imperial Vizier Zor'lok x9,Blade Lord Ta'yak x9, Garalon x4, Wind Lord Mel'jarak x3, Amber-Shaper Un'sok x0, Grand Empress Shek'zeer x0.....Terrace of Endless Spring Protectors of the Endless x6,Tsulong x6,Lei Shi x6,Sha of Fear x3

Can you speak fluent english?
Yes I can

Do you have Mumble & a headset? (Speakers are not acceptable) Yes of course

Complete this sentence: I would never raid using speakers because...
I would never raid using speakers because whenever I push my talk key other players can hear the reverb and the noise of the speakers through the mic, and it's unbearable. its ridicolous to raid like that,get a headset or dont raid Happy

How comfortable are you speaking during raids?
Really comfortable, I was a raid leader in my 10 and 25 man guild so im used to organizing people ,calling out stuff etc. if needed

Are you able to attend raids Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday (Saturday for 10man)? Yes, except Saturday

What guilds have you been in & why did you leave?

I have been in VisioN - Tarren mill...I was an officer and a raid leader there..The guild master and me decided to disband the guild since we had trouble with people not showing up for raids... the usual thing that inflicts some guilds...we had that problem for a longtime and it was affecting our progress a lot,holding us back

CPU, RAM, graphics card & internet connection:
RAM: 8gb
Graphics card:GIGABYTE GTX 560 Ti, 1GB, GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 3.3Ghz,6MB,LGA 1155
My connection is really good,i never get disconnected ,playing with 30 ms

Do you use a Wi-Fi connection? No i dont

Any other Guild applications active at the moment?
Not at the moment no

Please link any WWS or WMO stats. Unfortunatelly i dont have any fresh logs that would work for my application

What sites or sources of information do you use in order to keep up to date?
Usually its Elitist jerks and MmoChampion forums where i involve and get information If I need from other fellow warriors

Random paragraph about me:
I'm a dedicated raider who enjoys wow ,Im a fast learner and I love tanking, most importantly I like to have fun while playing Happy I was a raid leader in a 25 man and a 10 man guild,I dont mind criticism,cause i go by the "you learn from you mistakes" motto .. I have no problem with following officers decisions and I am always willing to help the raid in any way possible if I can..I always know the boss tactics ,bring my own food buffs and flasks,Im always 100% prepared,also I am always available to help people with anything they need...All i expect is to have fun while raiding and mature enviroment while clearing the content and I think I have what it takes to raid with you guys...

The funniest thing I've seen in WoW is:
When some people made a raid of 25 naked gnomes all with pink hair running around begging for money and yelling "mommy" "are you my mom?" etc.

What do you hope for and expect from us during the first month? Basically to have fun while clearing new and old content in a mature environment
Bogsteron

Hello, thanks for your app, I am at work atm and I will get back to you when
Im home with a decision.

Around 6GMT+1.

Bog
Catilinus

Why did you transfer to Alonsus. You don't have any guild history here?

Hey Matija

Your gear is average, but the only problem i see is that we have 2 main tanks for the 25m and since you cant make saturdays we can`t offer you the option of joining our 10m.

I`m sure the officers already gathered this just wanted to point it out.

Good luck with your app.

Hello, right, thanks for the app again.

I have read through it, but I will have to decline you. It is not a bad looking app, but
we are full on tanks. It is a pretty demanding role and at the moment with your progress
tossing you into our team would not be beneficial for either of us.

There is a good number of guilds that are looking for a tank Im sure.

Goodluck in your search.

Bog
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elysian Templars Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum