Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elysian Templars Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HolyLacri

re: Application Lacrimas - Disc Priest

First name, Age, Gender, Location:

Hello , My name is Nir i'm male 29 yold from israel

ADVANCED armory link, character name & class/spec:
My char name is Lacrimas i play a night elf priest as a main char from the moment i started raiding siriously at the begining of wotlk

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Lacrim%C3%A1s/simple

Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator?
blizzard actully do not sent an authenticator to my country could use that awesome pet that comes along with it

Alts: please tell us the Names/class/level/spec of ALL your alts, even bank alts.
(Give armory links for all lev85 alts)

i honestly have a lot of alts which with most of them i dont play at all
i basicly lvled them for the 5 lvl 90 achivement
only 2 alts that i play on a regular basis inculding LFR and such are my brewmaster monk
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/neptulon/Morebeer/simple

and elemental shaman
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Snowlight/simple

i do not raid with any of those chars and basicly if i'll find a new home i will transfer them here

Raid Progress (Be very accurate with number of kills if it's just 1 or 2 kills)(give char's names if killed on alts):
tier 14 - i cleared all with 9 hc's , full mgv and 3 in HOF
current tier - as you can see on my armory i killed HC horridon once and HC tortos once
i was not in the guild's first kill of horridon and on the first kill of Tortos
however i have a lot of xp on both of those encounters (over 50 wipes on both)
Lei shen i only killed once but because they were really focused on progressing we hardly ever had time to finish the instance
rest of the bosses in the instance was pretty much on farm mode

Can you speak fluent english? yes , except at 1 point when i leaded a guild that was made only of israelis i was leading in hebrew but the rest have always been in english

Do you have Mumble & a headset? (Speakers are not acceptable)
i have basicly all communication programs include mumble vent TS and such
i'm gonna troll a bit here but i have Razor Megalon headset which i love very much

Complete this sentence: I would never raid using speakers because...

i'm pro? Happy

How comfortable are you speaking during raids?

i guess in the begining when i will hardly know anyone i will be a bit silent and talk only when needed , but that will fade away with time as i never really had a problem speaking , its wierd however cus everytime people hear me speak they think i'm french xD

Are you able to attend raids Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday (Saturday for 10man)?

saturday i have my rbg group going , but for the main raids i am able to attend them all

What guilds have you been in & why did you leave? at the end of wotlk my guild broke up GM decided he doesnt want to play anymore , back then i was being really active in the israeli gaming community and along with other brave souls we started an all israeli guild on the maelstrom called Gefiltefish , i worked very hard to find raiders but the core of the guild was social as we wanted to offer a home for every israeli player , tier 11 was really really lame but during firelands we really started making a progress , at some point i became the GM of this guild stepping up from my position as the raid leader , i put a lot of hard work into this and at the end managed to form 2 10m teams that both finished DS 10 on hc mode, just before mop a lot of my core players left and the other socials thought i was too demanding regarding PVE progression so i basicly decided to pass the leadership to someone else and to pursue progress , i met 2 nice people in Openraid and we tried on their Realm Neptulon to make a new 10m guild aiming for nice progress however we failed on that and everyone went their seperate ways , i joined shadow forest on dragonbligt as i was really into raiding 25m again , they were really happy with me coming as my past achivements speaks for themselfs , however i didnt find the home i wanted there . there is no raidleading basicly every officer or the GM speaks randomly
the think that really made me upset was that my healing officer told me like that : if you dont make a holy spec for tortos i wont take you to the fight again even on farm , was too much for me as i really believe in a social enverioment ,this was like the first he mentioned that so i belived it should be in a nicer way. so i left them , this is really getting too long if you have any other question i'll be happy to answer

CPU, RAM, graphics card & internet connection:
i'm not a hardware dude i'm afraid to say , my job is a banker
ram i believe is 2gb and card is nvidia gtx 550 ti

Do you use a Wi-Fi connection? No

Any other Guild applications active at the moment?

i'm not that kind of person , i am very commited if i chose this guild to be my home there is no reason to look elsewhere

Please link any WWS or WMO stats.

here's a log of primordios from last week : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-rnespe4co6lsgdzj/sum/healingDone/?s=10426&e=10766

and this is the log from my horridon HC kill :
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/dr0ag0zfx1p6gnx2/sum/healingDone/

its important to know i was the least geared healer on this guild carrying a raw ilvl of 512 while all the other healers are around 520 and more

What sites or sources of information do you use in order to keep up to date?
howtopriest.com is a really nice site offering a lot in terms of specs and glyph , UI and addons and much more. and ofc elitist jerks

Random paragraph about me:

during my time offgame i'm working at one of israel's largest banking franchise
our branch is an online branch so i dont work frontal which is nice ,
at one time i thought about rerolling to my shaman but i couldnt cus i'm too attached to my priest , i used to be a big heavy metal fan but know i like listening to more experimental ambient stuff , 5 months ago i ended a 4 year relationship however we are still good friends
i'm a hardcore pet collector and franz khafka is my fav author

The funniest thing I've seen in WoW is:
i can think of 2 things . first is back in TOC in wotlk i was raiding with my ex gf and during the icehowl (beasts of northrend) encounter the part when he knocks everyone back and charges when he targetd her i was like seeing she is not gonna dodge that and the moment on impact when he blew her off i couldnt stop laughing ofc it was in a good atmosphere .
secdon thing was one time while i was searching for the lost treasure in pandaria i came across a couple RP'ing which went way far than usual , they were lying on each other emoting very private stuff , was pretty funny

What do you hope for and expect from us during the first month?
to let me feel home keep the critisism constrovtive , and let me feel that i've found home cus thats what i'm looking for , i can guarntee that once i will feel i've found home right
i will stand along side you for battle until the end of this game

thx for reviewing my app looking forward to hear from you soon
Lacrimas
shadowstar88

Hello,
Thanks for your application.
First of all I want to note that we killed heroic jihnrok and our next kill will be heroic Jikun.
We didnt kill Horridon and Tortos yet on heroic.
Your gear is a bit low bit nothing which isnt fixable. That you killed heroics says more then the gear.
We are definately in need of another healer.

What pieces of gear do you have in your bags? (it says 512 equipped and 516 highest)

Good luck with your application.
-Shadowstar
Catilinus

had a nice chat ingame. Will wait for some more comments.
And will then discuss with the other officers.

Hi,

From your spec and reforges I understand you are going for a mastery build. If that is the case why didn't you go for a full reforge for this?

Specs/glyph and rest I leave for some priests to discuss.

Q

HolyLacri

i guess i forgot
but i bought a ring from the shado pan assult and havent reforged/enchant yet
Capaia
Raider

Hello Fellow priesty.

ty for the app.

i have a flew questions tho.

Could you please explain your talents a bit?

for what reason did you go with Inscribed Bag of Hydra-Spawn as one of your healing trinkets?

and could you explain the reasons for your stats prio atm.?

HolyLacri

regarding talents and glyphs :

the good thing about this talent system is its flexability
i choose to go with angelic feather as its more appealing to me sure it demands cleaver usage
but i can manage

power word solace is great for atnoment which is a strong healing in this tier

i choose to go with power infusion as i see it as a strong cd and i use a lot during encounters
for the last tier this is very flexable
Halo i found it good for tortos heroic after the stump i just go to the middle of the room and cast it and if u'll see my logs my top healing spell on that fight was halo
divine star and cascade is flexable depands on the fight
cascade is good for horridon or ju kun as the raid being spread most of the time and divine star is awaesome for durumuu because the massive raid damage comes from the 2 transitions
so i basicly switch between the two.

glyphs i again change sometimes based on encounter for example on jirok i found glyph of binding heal to be awesome as during the storm phse i pop power infustion use a lock stone sheild myself and basicly binding heal all the time

regarding my trinket , i know which are my best in slots the trinket from horridon and from lei shen unforutantly they have yet dropped for me , i still need some upgrades but i know which are my best in slots thats part of the reserch i do for my class

priest is an awesome class becasue there is no stright walk through guide , you can find sites that can tell that mastery is better like icy-veins or sites like noxxic that can say that crit is better , i went high on mastery because of horridon as this encounter shines for disc priests , again from my logs you can see almost 30% of my heals came from spirit shell and mastery affects directly on that , crit in my opinion can provide more output but unrelable sometimes but its really depends on the encounter.

cheers
Lacrimas
Capaia
Raider

HolyLacri wrote:

power word solace is great for atnoment which is a strong healing in this tier

but still you have reforge into beening of a aegis PoH spamming priest?

HolyLacri wrote:
Halo i found it good for tortos heroic after the stump i just go to the middle of the room and cast it and if u'll see my logs my top healing spell on that fight was halo

divine star and cascade is flexable depands on the fight
cascade is good for horridon or ju kun as the raid being spread most of the time and divine star is awaesome for durumuu because the massive raid damage comes from the 2 transitions
so i basicly switch between the two.

i actually found use of halo in good use other places, but i see you got the idea of it and in the end it comes down too how you use them and ofc when.

HolyLacri wrote:
regarding my trinket , i know which are my best in slots the trinket from horridon and from lei shen unforutantly they have yet dropped for me , i still need some upgrades but i know which are my best in slots thats part of the reserch i do for my class

soo you just as unlucky on trinket drop as i am on tier tokens :P

HolyLacri wrote:
priest is an awesome class becasue there is no stright walk through guide , you can find sites that can tell that mastery is better like icy-veins or sites like noxxic that can say that crit is better , i went high on mastery because of horridon as this encounter shines for disc priests , again from my logs you can see almost 30% of my heals came from spirit shell and mastery affects directly on that , crit in my opinion can provide more output but unrelable sometimes but its really depends on the encounter.

this is true, master and crit are very close as for 2nd stat choice in this tier, it all depents on what prio of spells you use when you heal Happy

// Capaia

Kromars

Hei nice app, I was wondering if you had some logs of encounters that didnt buff healing?
HolyLacri

on the link in my app basicly you can review my logs from all the encounters
shadowstar88

I spoke with you on mumble and we will discuss your application and get with a decision as soon as possible.

-Shadowstar
Catilinus

Accepted for trial

The reason why I asked, is that it seems you where not in the raid the whole evening, just for some encounters.
HolyLacri

first of all thank you

Kromars i can assure you i was not getting boosted what so ever Happy
this guild first and ever tortos kill was with me
all the kills are legit
explained both GM and officers whom i spoken with few times
it was just normal rotation for farm mode bosses

cheers
Lacri
Kromars

Its fine, hope you understand that I had to ask, in regards to the log link you posted.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elysian Templars Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum