Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elysian Templars Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skellionz

re: Application: Skellionz - Shadow Priest

First name, Age, Gender, Location:
Hey all, My name is Gary, Im 34 from England I've been playing wow since day 2 of game launch. I haven't been in many guilds really hence not ever having the need to apply anywhere, i started the game as a hunter then was a priest healer all the way up to mists where i switched to shadow. I've been running my own guild for the last couple of years but it started getting on top of me and i didn't have the time to dedicate to continually having to replace/recruit people and keep things ticking over. Oh i work for Royal Mail

ADVANCED armory link, character name & class/spec:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/Skellionz/advanced
Skellionz Shadowpriest ;)

Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator?
I use the mobile one yes

Alts: please tell us the Names/class/level/spec of ALL your alts, even bank alts.
(Give armory links for all lev85 alts)
urm i have many alts at 85 :P a monk and dk at 90 but i wont be able to transfer them anyway due to the cost

Raid Progress (Be very accurate with number of kills if it's just 1 or 2 kills)(give char's names if killed on alts):

Vanilla i cleared nearly all the content apart from naxx i think i did about 2 or 3 in there its a long time ago though! tbc i cleared everything up to m'uru (it was evil) Wrath I didn't play as much me and my wife had a child so wow had to take a back seat for a couple of years. I still cleared quite a lot of content though, half of icc on heroic and did ulduar. I didn't rejoin wow until just before the DS patch, i did manage to fit in firelands on normal and we cleared DS heroic . ToT we did 12/12 and 1 heroic

http://i41.tinypic.com/300b97c.jpg
ui ;)

Can you speak fluent english?

Being English i would sure hope so!

Do you have Mumble & a headset? (Speakers are not acceptable)

I don't have mumble at the mo but i have used it and can easily get it again. headset check

Complete this sentence: I would never raid using speakers because...

I don't want people to hear my wife screaming at my child :P

How comfortable are you speaking during raids?
Very

Are you able to attend raids Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday (Saturday for 10man)?
I am yes

What guilds have you been in & why did you leave?

All on Al-akir as ive been there since start. I dont even think i can remember some of them, main ones were Requiem (top 2 guild on server) Aztecs then i started my own guild Maelstrom which im leaving now as our raid team has died due to constant leaving of raid members

CPU, RAM, graphics card & internet connection:
unning a phenom x6 1050t, 8gb 1666 ddr3 gigabyte 890fx and a geforce gtx 670 screen res is 1920x1080

I have everything on full and my fps doesnt really drop below 60 that much

Do you use a Wi-Fi connection?

No

Any other Guild applications active at the moment?
One that i just filled our for an alliance guild on Grim Batol but have made no decisions yet

Please link any WWS or WMO stats.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-3ackni13parczu75/

What sites or sources of information do you use in order to keep up to date?

mmo champion generally

Random paragraph about me:
I broke my arm for the second time in 6 months recently, im getting sick of doing it. but im such a beast i keep on raiding through the pain.

The funniest thing I've seen in WoW is:
Dont think i can answer that ive had so many good times while raiding with people. Its generally something like someone falling off something or some kind of crazy ninja pull

What do you hope for and expect from us during the first month?

I expect a friendly environment dedication and fun times. I love raiding, i play the game for raiding. I've haven't missed a raid in years of play and i think ive only been late to a raid once. I'm very reliable very dedicated and dont grumble if we have to wipe 200 times learning a fight Ill be there when needed regardless of my own need. I would expect everyone to have a certain level of care when it comes to making sure you have the best food and prepots/flasks etc.

As this would be a xrealm xfaction transfer there is a level of money involved so i need to be sure this is the right place for me to play! Welcome any questions
Catilinus

Thanks for applying. Had some good chat with you ingame. As i don't know much about shadow priests i will keep that part open for someone else.

For the rest, a well written application.
Will get back to you really soon.

Ouch...what happened to your arm?? Hope it gets healed properly now...
Best of luck with the application...you seem like a nice person :-)

See you around!
Anna
shadowstar88

When I saw that a shadowpriest applyed I got happy, then I saw your gear I got even happier. Your gear is on our level and we do need a shadowpriest.
A yes from me!
-Shadowstar
Capaia
Raider

Hello Fellow shadowery panda priesty.

ty for the app Happy

i have a flew questions tho.

Could you please explain your talents a bit?
i see you like to use halo over others in the log, why?

and could you explain the reasons for your stats prio atm.?
for exsample i wanna know why you have gone for mastery and not after crit?

Skellionz

sure. halo does the most damage when used correctly.
Mastery because of the new proc per min trinkets and meta gem (which ill have very soon)
Ive run with very high crit and i actually lost dps though i am constantly changing and trying new ways to increase my damage.
Skellionz

also as a hybrid class i feel its important to use skills that can help with healing etc, can sometimes be the difference
Catilinus

Had some good talking with an officer.

I'm happy to accept you for Trial.

Cheers guys, ill have to sort the transfer out asap hopefully be there soon
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elysian Templars Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum