Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elysian Templars Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pmanning77

re: Lowri - Druid Feral/feral

Application Form

First name, Age, Gender, Location: Paul, 35, Male, UK

ADVANCED armory link, character name & class/spec: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alonsus/Lowry/advanced

Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator? Yes

Alts: please tell us the Names/class/level/spec of ALL your alts, even bank alts.
(Give armory links for all lev90 alts)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Shenwu/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Cyworg/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Jkhowling/advanced
(there are a number of others but too many to list.

Raid Progress (Be very accurate with number of kills if it's just 1 or 2 kills)(give char's names if killed on alts):
MV - 5/6 Norm, 6/6 Hc
HoF - 6/6 Norm, 3/6 Hc
TES - 4/4 Norm, 0 Hc
ToT - 1/13 Norm, 0 Hc

Can you speak fluent english? yes

Do you have Mumble & a headset? (Speakers are not acceptable) yes, I also have vent.

Complete this sentence: I would never raid using speakers because... I have a headset.

How comfortable are you speaking during raids? don't mind, but as I am not going to be an officer or raid leader then this will not happen unless I am asked something.

Are you able to attend raids Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday (Saturday for 10man)? yes

What guilds have you been in & why did you leave? Last guild was The Nephilim and I left because I took a break which resulted in me not being in raids and changed to a casual within the guild so when I came back they had filled my space.

CPU, RAM, graphics card & internet connection: BE Quad core cpu, 16Gb ram, 5800 series gpu and adsl connection.

Do you use a Wi-Fi connection? no

Any other Guild applications active at the moment? no

Please link any WWS, WOL or WMO stats. Sorry do not have any.

What sites or sources of information do you use in order to keep up to date? I speak to other druid friends and we kinda see what is working best atm for us, I also use rawr, and on rare occasions ask mr robot just to see what it has to say about my gear etc.

Random paragraph about me: I am a very private person, I try to do my best at all times in raids and out of them. I am always polite to others and believe that the guild name above my head means something and should be respected.

The funniest thing I've seen in WoW is: Me trying to strafe and instead running of the edge of the boat.

What do you hope for and expect from us during the first month? A new home with friendly people.
shadowstar88

Hello,
Thanks for your application. After a long chat on vent I do think you will fit into our guild. Your answers are a bit short on your application but your progress and experience in previous patches are good.
I think you are a nice guy and based on our vent conversation it is definately a yes from me.
Good luck with your application.
-Shadowstar
Catilinus

You're a bit behind on progress in ToT. But i can see you've done a lot heroics in the past. So i'm not worried about that. You had a good talk with Shadowstar. And she is really positive about you.

We could really use a feral druid at the moment as we don't have any. Neither a tank or a dps.So what would you prefer to play.

Will have a talk with the others. Will keep you updated.

Hi,

Ty for the app. I have one question. Would it not be better for you to remove the reforge from VP ring and instead reforge head (crit-> mastery)? Isn't hit/expertise on par with mastery? and you would gain more from the 366 mastery than from the 212 exp?

Q

shadowstar88

Accepted as trial, hopefully all our talking wasnt for nothing!

-Shadowstar
Back_King
Guild Master

Bump

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum