Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Elysian Templars Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Repetate

re: Raider Application - Holy Paladin.

First name, Age, Gender, Location: Marcus, 18, Male, Milton Keynes,UK.

ADVANCED armory link, character name & class/spec: Repetate, Holy. http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/al-akir/Repetate (I have to link on WoW progress as Battle.net I can't find my char because I recently transfered.

Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator? I do.

Alts: please tell us the Names/class/level/spec of ALL your alts, even bank alts.
(Give armory links for all lev90 alts) Repetate90(FrostDK), Luisao87(Spriest), Reincarnate86(ProtWarrior), Exavious85(FrostMage), Oneshothead85(SurvivalHunter), Maystómp85(FeralDruid), Carnition85 (Combat Rogue)

Raid Progress (Be very accurate with number of kills if it's just 1 or 2 kills)(give char's names if killed on alts): Currenly 12/12Nomral and 1/13Heroic (All done on Holy Paladin)

Can you speak fluent english? I do indeed.

Do you have Mumble & a headset? (Speakers are not acceptable) I have mumble, since I spoke to Shadow on there yesterday.

Complete this sentence: I would never raid using speakers because... All I would do is /facepalm at anyone who uses speakers.

How comfortable are you speaking during raids? I am fine, Just ask Skellionz

Are you able to attend raids Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday (Saturday for 10man)? I can.

What guilds have you been in & why did you leave? Requiem was the first guild I joined on my previous server AlAkir where I was a social just learning to play I joined these because my brother was playing in there and he got me in, after that I went to a guild called JIM BEAM TRIBUTE TEAM where I raided Firelands(3HC) and Dragon Soul(3HC) with them. I was still with these guys at the start of MOP but didn't raid really because of not having the gear at the time, after doing MSV, HOF and TOES normal socially I left to join XW because I knew a few people from WOW who were my Friends in there where I raided with them as TOT was first released only getting a couple bosses down before joining Skellionz guild Maelstrom where my brother was an officer clearing up to my current progress now after Maelstrom unfortunetly clasped i was forced to Guild search so I moved to a guild on Twisting nether, Nefarious where I am currently a Trial but don't enjoy the guild and the raids very much with these guys, this is where you guys come in knowing Skellionz he told me that you guys are looking for a Holy paladin.

CPU, RAM, graphics card & internet connection: I have Fibre optic 100mbs but the rest of the stuff I couldn't tell you cause I don't really know all I can tell you I have Intel Core i7

Do you use a Wi-Fi connection? Yes

Any other Guild applications active at the moment? Just the trial i'm on at the moment where I don't really wish to stay.

Please link any WWS, WOL or WMO stats. http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/239657/

What sites or sources of information do you use in order to keep up to date? Noxxic, elitest Jerks and other random sites I search on google.

Random paragraph about me: Im currently working as a chef for a catering agency, i'm also very active playing sports (Football, cricket Etc) and also watching football as I am a Chelsea fan. I'm playing on Twisting Nether at the moment so if i am accepted I get paid tomorrow so got money to move whenever.

The funniest thing I've seen in WoW is: Haven't really has any really funny moments :P

What do you hope for and expect from us during the first month? Good Progress, a bit of fun when acceptable and to maybe get a Funniest moment in WOW

I hope this is what you need from me if there is anything i've missed just ask Happy

Thanks Marcus/Repetate
Kromars

Please log out in your healing set.
Repetate

Kromars wrote:
Please log out in your healing set.

I did mention this where it says to do it, i cant link my battlenet since I recently transfered but I did link Wowprogress here it is again if you missed it

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/al-akir/Repetate
Skellionz

hey mate, hope to see you soon Happy good player ill vouch for him so don't make me look like a scrub hehe
Catilinus

Will have a talk with the other officers. And will let you know here.

Had some talks with my officers and one of them talked with you.
Everything seems fine.

Accepted for trial.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum